PX: the lightest & minimalist option to wear your essentials without compression or sloshing.
Road & trails, for 1 hour, for 20km or your future marathon.
Forerunner of a new category, between bag & belt.
Take off your seat belts. Go for PX!
– Volume: 3.1L
– Weight: 160g
– Unique size
PX: INTUITIVE HYDRATION RUNNING SOLUTION 3.1 LITERS
The simple, light and minimalist option for carrying your essentials.
#trail #road #freedom
Without compression or sloshing!
A marvel of simplicity, PX carries your essentials discreetly.
Like a second skin, its goal is to be forgotten!
The high-back placement allows PX to provide immediate and effortless access to your hydration, diet, poles and settings.
Coupled with the mobile chest straps, our exclusive lateral elastic lacing system guarantees an ideal adaptation to different sizes.
Enjoy exceptional stability, absolute freedom of movement, exceptional accessibility and unconstrained breathing.
The pockets and adjustments are positioned optimally, for natural, intuitive and effortless access.
The honeycomb mesh vest is light, flexible and ultra ventilated. It ensures rapid evaporation of perspiration without sacrificing strength or reliability.
PX is ideal for transporting:
– 2 x 500ml of hydration
– Rain jacket
– Security kit
– 2 hydration pockets of 326ml + elastic self-locking compression cord. High position ideal for hydrating without removing the container!
– 2 supply pockets of 326ml + internal elastic cord. Large storage volume and perfect accessibility.
– 1 100ml shoulder pockets + internal rigid cord + emergency whistle: for the essentials of safety, comfort & care ...
– 1 high horizontal pocket of 500ml + elastic self-locking compression cord. Access without removing the bag to your rain jacket from the first drops!
– 1 low horizontal pocket of 300ml + snap button closure. Access to your security kit, front, ...
Front: right & left vertically.
SETTINGS & ADJUSTMENTS:
– 2 movable pectoral straps with clips mounted on 20cm slides: customizable adjustments in height, width and angulation.
– 2 self-locking “double S” elastic laces. Adjustments & lateral adjustments during the race.
– 2 elastic self-locking compression cords from the upper back pocket.
Stay informed by subscribing to our newsletter